Experience the pulse of the city on a Viennese ring road tour …
… with our scooter or bike excursion:
- Urania, Austria’s oldest public observatory
- Johann Strauss Memorial (city park), was erected in memory of the Waltz King Johann Strauss Jr.
- Vienna State Opera, the “premier house on the ring” and one of the world’s most important opera houses
- Hofburg, the former imperial residence and since 1945 the seat of the Austrian Federal President
- Parliament, the representative parliament building on Vienna’s Ringstrasse
- Rathaus (city hall) with the Rathausmann, is the seat of the mayor of Vienna
- Burgtheater (castle theatre), is considered to be one of the most important stages in Europe
- Wiener Börse (stock exchange), was founded by Maria Theresia in 1771 as one of the first stock exchanges the world
- Ringturm, was considered an innovative project for the reconstruction of the city
- Hundertwasser Building, founded by Friedensreich Hundertwasser and named KUNST HAUS WIEN
Driving time: approx. 90 minutes (including stops 100-120 minutes)
Number of participants: min. 2 / max. 12 persons
Price: EUR 49.00 per person
Tour procedure: A step by step guide to the tours we run, you can find here!
Excursion from/to: 1030 Vienna, Erdberger Lände 2
The U3 station Rochusgasse is only a 6-minute walk away, you can reach our location quickly from the old town district of Innere Stadt. From Stephansplatz it takes 11 minutes to get to Erdberger Lände.
Age restriction: the e-scooter or e-bike excursion offered is valid for independent driving from 12 years and up
Exclusion of liability: please check here!
Safety Information: The safety precautions and the risks are explained before your excursion either by oral instruction or a short video. You will then be provided with a helmet and an introduction to the e-scooter or e-bike.
Please note: We offer a Vienna experience with alternative means of transport (rental of various equipment), this is not a guided tour!