Experience the legendary Vienna Prater and green Vienna with our electric scooter or bike excursion…
… along the attractions and idyllic insider tips:
- Schweizerhaus, a traditional Viennese restaurant which is inextricably linked to the Prater
- Viennese Wurstelprater with the Ferris wheel, the Viennese landmark and world-famous symbol
- Prater Stadium (Ernst Happel Stadium), Austria’s largest stadium
- Prater Hauptallee, which once connected the Augarten with the royal hunting grounds
- Lusthaus, first mentioned in 1560 as casa verde
- Rustenschacher Allee, tree-lined avenue with villas
- Jesuitenwiese, Vienna’s largest playground and recreation area was formerly owned by the Jesuits. After the order was abolished in 1773, the area was confiscated by the state and used as a training ground for the infantry of the garrison of Vienna.
Driving time: approx. 80 minutes (including stops 90-110 minutes)
Number of participants: min. 2 / max. 12 persons
Price: EUR 49.00 per person
Tour procedure: A step by step guide to the tours we run, you can find here!
Excursion from/to: 1030 Vienna, Erdberger Lände 2
The U3 station Rochusgasse is only a 6-minute walk away, you can reach our location quickly from the old town district of Innere Stadt. From Stephansplatz it takes 11 minutes to get to Erdberger Lände.
Age restriction: the e-scooter or e-bike excursion offered is valid for independent driving from 12 years and up
Exclusion of liability: please check here!
Safety Information: The safety precautions and the risks are explained before your excursion either by oral instruction or a short video. You will then be provided with a helmet and an introduction to the e-scooter or e-bike.
Please note: We offer a Vienna experience with alternative means of transport (rental of various equipment), this is not a guided tour!